Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Parsnip Soup
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 11 oz (300g) parsnips, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 baking potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 4½ cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Creme fraiche, for serving
- Chopped parsley, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 310kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|