Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Mustard Greens with Kidney Beans
- 1 bunch mustard greens
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup half and half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|