Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Lentil Soup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons (or more) curry powder
- 1 cup French green lentils
- 4 1/4 cups (or more) water, divided
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?