Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Leftover Turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 apple, cored but not peeled, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cups turkey or chicken broth
- Cooked turkey wings, disjointed
- Meat from cooked turkey legs and thighs, cut into pieces
- Leftover turkey gravy
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup seedless white grapes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 162kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|