Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Lamb Burgers with Grilled Vegetables and Mint Raita
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt (preferably Greek-style)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- Coarse kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 3/4 pounds ground lamb
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cracked black pepper, divided
- 3 medium zucchini (about 12 ounces), cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 6 green onions, trimmed
- 1 fresh poblano chile,* quartered, seeded
- 6 small naans (Indian flatbreads; about 6 inches long) or pita breads
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?