Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Ham Salad
- ¼ pound not-smoked, wet-cured ham, such as prosciutto cotto, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 3 celery stalks, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 cup unsalted, roasted cashews, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise (regular, low-fat, or fat-free)
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons bottled curry powder
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 286kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 20g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|