Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Couscous with Roasted Vegetables, Peach Chutney, and Cilantro Yogurt
- 3 cups (loosely packed) fresh cilantro leaves (from 3 large bunches)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1-pound eggplants, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 1/4 pound medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups (12 ounces) plain couscous
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted cashews
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- Peach Chutney (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?