Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ cups Chicken Stock, Vegetable Stock, or low-salt canned broth
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, cut into fine dice
- 1 teaspoon good-quality curry powder (such as Madras)
- 1 cup couscous
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Halibut with Tomato-Cumin Broth
- Roasted Salmon with Quinoa and Carrot Oil, in place of the quinoa
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 262kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|