Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Clam Chowder The White Man’s Way
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups fish stock
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 4 dozen Pacific or East Coast littleneck clams, scrubbed
- Freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 575kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 52g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 31g (157%)|
|Cholesterol 218mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|