Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chickpeas with Spinach and Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red jalapeño or Fresno chile, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 pound fresh flat-leaf spinach, tough stems trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 24-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- Flatbread or steamed white rice, for serving
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?