Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chickpea and Red Potato Hash
- 1 qt. of red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 garlic scapes (could substitute with 1 or 2 chopped garlic cloves), chopped
- 4 green onions, green and white parts chopped
- 2 t fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 t curry powder
- 1/2 t garam masala (a spice mixture generally made of cumin, cardamom, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, pepper)
- 1/4 t turmeric
- 1 t salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 can of chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 T parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 eggs
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?