Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chickpea and Cauliflower Stew
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 pound dried chickpeas, rinsed, drained, and picked over to remove any bits of dirt and debris
- 1 (2½-pound) piece of flanken
- 16 small, unpeeled new potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 cups low-sodium beef broth, vegetable broth, or Vegetable Stock
- ½ cup mild curry paste (see Notes)
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 head cauliflower, stem end and outer leaves removed, broken into florets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cranberry-Mango Chutney
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 717kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 14g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|