Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chicken and Rice Salad
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons peach or mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons ground curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|