Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chicken and Apple Stew Over Basmati Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium-size onion, sliced (for about 1 cup)
- 1 pound chicken tenders (about 12), rinsed, cut into pieces, and patted dry
- 1 can (10 ounces) Indian coconut cooking sauce (korma)
- 1 cup diced peeled apple
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon heavy (whipping) cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons toasted pre-sliced almonds (optional)
- Sweetened flaked coconut, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 509kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 38g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (81%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|