Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chicken Salad with Apples and Currants
- 2/3 cup Fresh Mayonnaise, or store-bought
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed (about 1¼ pounds)
- ½ Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup diced white onion (about ½ medium onion)
- ¼ cup currants or raisins
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 362kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|