Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Chicken Salad With Grapes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (preferably Madras)
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10-ounce bag medium bunch seedless green grapes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?