Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Calamari Ceviche with Mango and Avocado Recipe
- 2 cups water, plus more for the ice water bath
- 12 ounces cleaned calamari, bodies cut into 1/2-inch rings and tentacles left whole
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (from about 1 grapefruit)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 5 limes), plus more as needed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot (from about 1/2 medium shallot)
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 serrano chile, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into medium dice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red radishes (from about 2 medium radishes)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium avocados
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?