Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Bean Salad
- 3 cups cooked beans - I used equal amounts Pebble beans and Mayacoba beans, but you could certainly use white beans, black beans, black eyed beans, whatever - I bet edamame would be great in this salad. And while
- I like to cook my beans from their dried state
- , this is a forgiving salad and canned beans that have been well rinsed will work too. You can serve this salad hot or at room temperature, whatever your preference.
- 1 cup cooked black lentils*
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced into crescents
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine-grain sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of your favorite curry powder
- 1-2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger (from 1-inch cube of fresh ginger, peeled)
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?