Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Banana Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 small ripe bananas, quartered
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia®)
- 1 3/4 teaspoons curry powder, or to taste
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|