Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried-Squash and Red-Lentil Soup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pound butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (preferably Madras)
- 1 cup red lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 2 quarts water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Accompaniment: cooked basmati rice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?