Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup dried currants
- 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup coarse sugar crystals
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|