Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curly Endive Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- 1 cup day-old baguette, cut into 1½-inch dice
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1¼ cup white wine vinegar
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 head (about 1½ pounds) curly endive or 2 heads frisee, cut into bite-size pieces, well washed, and dried
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 556kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|