Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cured beef with fennel salad
- 500g piece beef fillet
- 2 bay leaves
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 100g coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp fennel seeds , toasted in a dry pan
- 1 tsp coriander seeds , toasted in a dry pan
- 1 orange , zested
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- lemon , juiced
- 1 large fennel bulb , or 2 small
- a handful flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 1 tbsp baby capers (nonpareille) , rinsed and drained (or use normal capers, chopped)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?