Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin-scented chicken curry
- 12 large chicken thighs , bone in
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 medium onions , sliced
- 3cm piece of fresh root ginger , peeled and shredded
- 3 fat garlic cloves , shredded
- 3 plump green chillies , halved lengthways (leave in some or all of the seeds if you like a hot curry)
- tsp turmeric
- tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 large peppers , one red and one yellow or orange, seeded and cut into rough chunks
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 250ml tub natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?