Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin Seed Roasted Cauliflower with Salted Yogurt, Mint, and Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Plain yogurt, for serving
- Chopped fresh mint leaves, for serving
- Pomegranate seeds, for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?