Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin-Scented Quinoa and Black Rice
- 1/2 cup short-grain black rice
- 1 cup red quinoa, rinsed well
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons 1" pieces chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?