Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin-Scented Eggplant with Pomegranate and Cilantro
- 5 cups water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 pounds eggplant (about 2 medium), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon (or more) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pomegranate molasses* (for drizzling)
- 2/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?