Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin-Rubbed Rib-Eye Steaks with Two Salsas
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped, rinsed under cold water, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 serrano chili or 1/2 jalapeño chili, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (about 12 ounces)
- 1 medium cucumber (about 12 ounces), peeled, halved, seeded, chopped
- 4 rib-eye steaks (each about 3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 8 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?