Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin-Roasted Potatoes with Caviar and Smoked Salmon
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon (packed) minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon (packed) minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely crushed cumin seeds
- 12 small fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 14 ounces)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1/2-inch-by-2 1/2-inch strips
- 1 ounce caviar
- Small fresh dill sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?