Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cumin-Coriander Beef Patties
- About 1 pound best-quality lean ground beef
- ½ cup finely chopped or grated onion or shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger or ginger ground to a paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup plain (full- or reduced-fat) yogurt
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- ¼ to ½ cup packed chopped coriander leaves or ¼ cup minced mint leaves
- Peanut oil or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 332kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 80mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|