Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds smoked haddock fillets, undyed
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|