Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber with Sour Cream
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 59g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|