Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber and Green Grape Gazpacho Recipe
- 1 (6-inch) piece sweet baguette
- 1/2 cup whole raw almonds
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cups English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into medium dice (from about 2 large cucumbers)
- 4 cups seedless green grapes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Finely chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?