Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber and Cilantro Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain whole yogurt
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Crudités or pita wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 24kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|