Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber and Chayote Slaw
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chipotle puree (see Cook's tip)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 large cucumber (about 12 ounces), peeled, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large chayote, peeled under cold-running water to remove stickiness, pitted, quartered lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?