Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber and Avocado Sushi
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked glutinous white rice (sushi rice)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 sheets nori (dry seaweed)
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|