Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber, Tomato and Red Onion Salad with Mint
- 2 large cucumbers - halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|