Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber, Tomato, and Feta Salad
- 6 cups coarsely chopped English hothouse or Persian cucumbers (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 large tomatoes (about 1 pound total), coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cup assorted pitted olives (such as Kalamata or Gaeta), halved
- 1 7-ounce package feta, crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?