Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber Soup with Watermelon Jelly
- 2 medium cucumbers
- ½ sweet onion, such as Walla Walla
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups (packed) seedless watermelon chunks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- One ½-ounce packet unflavored gelatin
- 4 pinches black sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|