Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cucumber, lightly peeled
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 8 thinly sliced white or wheat bread
- Softened butter, for spreading
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tiny watercress leaves, or microgreens, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 152kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|