Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta
- 1 lb thin skinned, mild (non bitter) cucumbers, such as Persian, Armenian, or Japanese cucumbers, thinly sliced. You might also try it with English cucumbers.
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch long segments
- 2 or 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- White vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1/4 pound feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?