Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon salt
- 20 Asian pickling cucumbers
- 1 bulb garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced into ½-inch lengths
- 1 bunch of Korean chives (buchu), cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar plus 1 teaspoon, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 41kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|