Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber Gazpacho with Shrimp and Melon
- 1 3/4 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped (about 3 1/4 cup), plus 1/4 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into small dice for garnish (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) assorted fresh herbs, such as basil, chives, and mint, coarsely chopped, plus cup finely chopped (for garnish)
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 pound large shrimp (31 to 40 count per pound) peeled, cooked, and cut into medium dice (about 8 shrimp)
- 1/2 cup seedless watermelon or cantaloupe, cut into small dice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?