Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber Feta Toasts
- 1/2 baguette
- 2 teaspoons plus 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces feta
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small English cucumber, thinly sliced crosswise
- Directions1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees. Split baguette lengthwise and lightly brush cut sides with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Bake until golden around edges, 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?