Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber Chili Salad
- 1 large cucumber - halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, or to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|