Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber, Buffalo Mozzarella, and Farro Salad
- 1/3 cup
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound fresh mozzarella (preferably buffalo mozzarella)
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 ounce or other soft lettuce, leaves torn if large (about 4 cups)
- Small handful of basil leaves, torn if large
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?