Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, peeled
- 7 ounces (scant 1 cup) whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Water as needed, for thinning the sauce
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?