Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 ounces (1½ cups) silken-soft tofu
- 2 large cucumbers (about 12 ounces each), peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 to 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil, such as corn or canola
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup tightly packed cilantro leaves
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard, plus more if needed
- 1¾ teaspoons salt, plus more if needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 15kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|