Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 to 14 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and diced very small
- 1 small handful mint leaves, cut into thin chiffonade (reserve a few leaves for garnish)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Food processor or blender
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 72kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|