Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried chipotle pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|